Brinley Nicole Moore

pregnancy

Monday, March 8, 2010

Beginning 2nd trimester

I am 14 weeks now and well I have found that I don't really like eating meat. I guess I need to find some other way to get the nutrients I usually get from meat. Mostly my iron cause that is already on the low end. Actually I am hungry right now but I don't feel like making anything. I never really liked meat anyway but now it is just gross. lol

I feel relieved that my chance of miscarriage is now less than 1%. I don't know why I worry about things like that but I do. Good news is Jaime is supposed to be having her baby in the next few days. If she doesn't go into labor before Thursday she is going to be induced in the morning. I hope everything goes well with the delivery.

Here are the ultrasounds from week 6. He is just a little pea.




I had an ultrasound done last week at the college and the baby actually looks like a baby now. Here are the pictures I got. Still too early to tell whether it is a boy or girl but there is defiantly a baby in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment