Brinley Nicole Moore

pregnancy

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Brinley was here and now is gone.

On Tuesday August 17, 2010 at 4:30pm is when we didn't hear the beloved heartbeat of our little girl that had yet to be born. That is a moment I will remember for the rest of my life. It was from there that I had the sad realization that the little girl I was looking forward to hold wouldn't be spending her life with us. She had moved on from this life.

She was born on August 18, 2010 at 5:41pm. She was 19 inches long and weighed 6 lbs 2 oz. The brief time we had with her was good, I just wish we had longer. Her name is Brinley Nicole Moore and she will always be my lil girl.

When she was born her umbilical cord was around her neck. We may never know why we were chosen to go through such a horrible event but we are strong and will make it through. This whole situation just really sucks and I keep thinking I will wake up from this nightmare but every day it is more real.

I feel like I have been robbed. I should have a baby in my arms but I am home empty handed! It just makes me so mad!

No comments:

Post a Comment