Brinley Nicole Moore

pregnancy

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Halfway Point (Week 20)

As I hit week 20 I thought I should start working on my baby registries. Here is a link to the first one I started. I will be adding more stuff over the next few weeks and plan on going to Target to start a second registry.

Babies"R"Us - Baby Registry

Starting this week the baby will start being measured from head to foot instead of head to butt. So last week the baby was about 6 inches long (head to butt), this week he/she is 6 1/2 inches from head to butt and 10 inches from head to foot. About the length of a banana and they weigh 10 1/2 ounces. It is still hard to believe I have something growing inside of me. It is scary to think I will be responsible for a little person in just few more short months. I don't have any doubts that I can handle it but it is a big life changing event that is going to happen. Well it is late and I'm tired just wanted to give a quick update...

No comments:

Post a Comment