Brinley Nicole Moore

pregnancy

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Week 18 - 1st week of month 5

Wow can't believe I have already made it to my 5th month. I remember hoping I would make it through the 1st trimester without any major complications. Well I added a couple of widgets to my blog thanks to another blog I stumbled across when researching sciatic nerve pain.

One tracks the size of the baby each week which I have already been researching on BabyCenter every week. This week according to Baby Center the baby is the length of a bell pepper and according to the widget it is the size of a sweet potato. It's neat to get the different foods for comparison. I can relate better to the sweet potato. lol

I'm pretty sure I have felt the baby moving mostly in the evenings when I am sitting and watching TV. I can't wait to find out what I am having. My ultrasound is scheduled for April 27th at 10:30 am and my doctor appointment is scheduled for the following day at 9:15am. I am adding a poll to the side for everyone to answer whether they think I am having a boy or girl. So get your votes in before April 27th and hopefully we will all find out what our lil sweet potato will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment