Brinley Nicole Moore

pregnancy

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Week 28 - 3rd Trimester

Today was a great day. I'm feeling pretty good about this whole pregnancy thing and really starting to enjoy being pregnant. I think I have finally come around which is good considering that I only have 3 more months to go now.

I still have a couple of busy months ahead of me with childbirth classes, newborn care classes, doctor appointments (I have one tomorrow then have to start going every two weeks), work and school. Luckliy I have about 3 more weeks in one class then I can concentrate on the other two I have until the begining of August.

I'm finding it harder to bend over to shave in the shower or pick things up off the floor. I have also noticed that I am a little clumsy and my balance is off as well.

My weight was 196.9 this morning which is about what it was last week so I haven't gained any weight in the last week. I am trying to watch what I eat but it is hard because I really like sweets. lol Brinley weighs about the same as a Chinese cabbage which is 2 1/4 pounds. She still has a long way to grow.

http://www.babycenter.com/slideshow-baby-size

No comments:

Post a Comment