Brinley Nicole Moore

pregnancy

Monday, June 28, 2010

Week 30 - She keeps kicking me.

This is my 30th week of being pregnant which means I have about 10 weeks left if I go full-term. That is only 2 1/2 months left before our little girl will be here. This week she weighs as much as a head of cabbage, 3 pounds, and I feel every bit of her moving now. She has been getting hiccups on a daily basis even a few times a day. It's hard to believe she is going to gain another 3 to 5 pounds before she is born. As she gets bigger the space for her to move will decrease so her movements shouldn't hurt as much I hope. lol Brinley is able to open her eyes and her eyesight is improving. When she is born her eyesight will be about 20/400 so she will only be able to see objects right in front of her face.

http://www.babycenter.com/6_your-pregnancy-30-weeks_1119.bc?responsys_count=1&scid=mbtw_preg30:803&pe=2UxbhP7


Right now I am in the middle of my semester for my summer classes so I have to study for mid-term exams but all I want to do is read baby books, watch shows about pregnancy and go shopping for baby stuff. It's hard to focus on school work when I have a baby moving around inside of me all day reminding of what is to come. July looks to be a busy month for me as well. I have several different classes scheduled on childbirth, infant CPR, and newborn care. I also have my baby showers scheduled and trying to finish all my school work. I'll be ready for a break before the baby gets here. August I plan to spend a lot of time in the pool since I will be done with classes. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment