Brinley Nicole Moore

pregnancy

Thursday, July 8, 2010

31 Weeks and boy am I emotional...


Today I feel like crap. I want to cry. I think I am more emotional than I have been this whole pregnancy. It has all caught up with me. I should be happy that I will be done with one of my three classes after today but I just want to curl up in the bed and not get up for a week.

I have been having bad dreams about my exams and helicoptors crashing and job interviews going wrong. Where are my happy dreams about the baby?!?

I try not to think about the stress but I can't help it. I hate crying and wish I didn't shed a tear everytime I got mad or upset but I can't help it. I just cry.

Anyway here are some new pregnancy photos of me. They were taken yesterday.





I've got a final exam to go study for.

No comments:

Post a Comment