Brinley Nicole Moore

pregnancy

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Week 34 - 3rd Trimester aches and pains

I'm well into my 3rd trimester now. At 34 weeks along I only have a month and 1/2 to my due date. I have noticed that the fatigue has set back in. With having to get up to go to the bathroom every couple of hours at night, tossing and turning to get comfortable, and not to mention I have a belly the size of a bowling ball on the front of me that makes me 10 degrees hotter, it's no wonder I am so tired. I have also been having a pain in my wrists and cramps in my legs and my back hurts from time to time. It is hard to get up and walk anywhere because I get short of breath. I have found that I can't eat a whole lot in one sitting either. This is because Brinley is pushing up on my lungs and stomach so I have no room to breathe or eat.

This week Brinley weighs about 4 3/4 pounds which is as much as a cantalope. http://www.babycenter.com/slideshow-baby-size


Overall I have been doing pretty good. These are all things that can be expected in this part of the pregnancy and it could be worse so I am thankful that I have stayed healthy throughout this whole process. I am in my last week of classes so I can see the light at the end of the tunnel now. Yay!! I have 2 exams next week then I am DONE with school for a few months so I can focus on Brinley and adjusting to my new life. I am looking forward to our little vacation the end of next week to Santee. It will be nice to have a weekend of nothing to do. Then it is back to getting ready for the whole labor and delivery thing that comes with having a baby.

Here is a 3D image of our little girl.


We got the ultrasound done at http://www.specialdeliveryimaging.com/ in Myrtle Beach, SC.

1 comment: